Your shopping cart is empty!
We offer refunds or exchanges on undamaged items within 14 days of it being received by you. We must however stress that in order to receive a refund or exchange, the item(s) must be unworn and in perfect conditions, with all garment tags still attached and in their original packaging. Full refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used to purchase the items once we have accepted your returned item(s). The customer must cover the cost of returning goods.
Please be aware that it can take up to 10 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
We offer exchange on undamaged Sale items purchased online within 7 days of it being received by you. Please note that all Sale items purchased in store are non refundable. We can however offer an exchange or Credit notes matching the Sale price of the item for up to 7 days of receipt.
Items are classed as faulty if they are received damaged, of where it can be proven that there has been a manufacturing defect. Any fault must be brought to our attention within 7 days of receipt. Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear shall not be considered faulty. All other terms as outlined in our ‘Returns Policy’ above apply to faulty items.
How to make returns
When returning items please obtain proof of posting, as we do not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
1. Complete the returns form in our website.
2. Place completed all necessary information within form
3. Please neatly fold the item(s) unworn and in perfect condition, with all garment tags still attached, and in their original packaging.
4. Any smell of perfume or stain marks will void the return policy so please ensure that the item(s) has not been worn.
5. Take your parcel to any Post Office and ask for a proof of despatch.
6. Please note we are unable to refund the cost of any upgrade.
7. You are advice to keep hold of any tracking numbers that the Post Office may give you.
8. Send your returns to our outlet
Mahas Classics Ltd
66 Croydon Road,
Newcastle upon Tyne
If you have any difficulty, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07875084213